Day 9: Walkies!

Decided to go on a nice big walk earlier. I had errands to run and needed to see my kids in their Christmas stage school demonstration, so I put on my trainers and set off on a 4 mile hike.

Now, I walk everywhere. I walk charity marathons, I walk to clear my head, elevate my mood I love to walk. But this was HARD. I can only assume that my weight loss has been mainly muscle because the hill I usually walk up several times a week was knee-shakingly difficult. Made a mental note to consume more protein even if it meant starting with the dreaded protein shakes again.

For the last 2 days I have been enjoying chocolate buttons as I can open my mouth just wide enough to post them in. I've been letting them melt slowly....mmmmmm....lovely. However, I think the chocolate sucking has dislodged a stitch or something as my mouth appears to be bleeding from somewhere. This has put me off eating as I'm worried I'll make it worse.

Swelling: Subsiding a little but my top lip feels a little bigger
Bruising: Yellow
Pain: Under control, but mouth is a little sore.
Bleeding: A few MASSIVE clots from nose, bleeding from mouth somewhere, can't tell where
Tingling: Lots on chin, starting to drive me nuts
Weight: 60kg
Mood: Good, but very tired.

I know things are improving, albeit slowly, but I'm getting impatient. This is where progress photos are helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Appointment at Hospital

Signing on the dotted line....